"Ken Fried is a master coach who can transverse esoteric pathways of human existence from the depths of cellular chemistry, disease manifestation and human suffering — to the spiritual levels of the world’s most profound wisdom traditions. In his work with Seeing with Your Heart, Ken offers insights and guidance that blow open the doors of new possibilities."
—Dan Cohen, Co-Founder of Seeing With Your Heart
1. Individual Sessions:
"My first two hour session with Ken was one of the most life changing & empowering conversations that I had ever had!" — Claire Albert, Dodge City, KS
Are you perplexed by a real life problem which is slowing you down, standing in your way or stopping you...and You're ready for a solution?
- Unsure what's next...confused, apprehensive, apathetic, uneasy, or frustrated and pissed off?
- Sensing there's an obstruction in your way, but unsure of what exactly 'it' is and how to overcome 'it'?
- Know what you want, but can't figure out why you're not taking action to create it?
- Craving a breakthrough, insight, epiphany, ah-ha, or realization of some kind?
- Feeling stuck and seeking freedom from what's holding you down?
- Unsure of what you want beside some clarity and confidence?
- Want a fresh and unbiased perspective on what plagues you?
- Struggling to make a decision, regardless of the significance?
- Feeling pulled in more directions than you can count?
- Tired of feeling shitty about yourself and your life?
- Consumed by fear, apprehension or self-doubt?
- Feeling oppressed, repressed or unexpressed?
- Looking to soften a hardened heart?
- Ready to plug back into your life?
Great —I'm glad you answered yes.
Click below and let's begin digging in.
2. Let's Team Together
"Through our work I have become a better human, yoga teacher, sister, daughter, friend & most importantly I have become ridiculously & amazingly conscious about myself & my choices!" — Marien Sarriera, Miami, FL
A hermit was meditating by a river when a young man interrupted him. "Master, I wish to become your disciple," said the man. "Why?" replied the hermit. The young man thought for a moment. "Because I want to find God."
The master jumped up, grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, dragged him into the river, and plunged his head under water.
After holding him there for a minute, with him kicking and struggling to free himself, the master finally pulled him up out of the river.
The young man coughed up water and gasped to get his breath. When he eventually quieted down, the master spoke. "Tell me, what did you want most of all when you were under water?"
"Air!" answered the man.
"Very well," said the master. "Go home and come back to me when you want God as much as you just wanted air."
When you want what you say you want as bad as the man who wanted air, then schedule a conversation and let's jointly explore what it might look like for us to partner (6 months - 1+ year) in the actualization and creation of your dream(s)
If you're not sure what your dream is, schedule a solo session above and together let's define and dig into your vision.